Tuesday, October 8, 2013

New Friends(:




I've made a new friend! She is a caregiver here at Bonaventure of Salem. We hit it off pretty much immediately! It's been so nice to have someone come visit me! I gave her my care giving uniform shirts, since I don't need them anymore. We've got plans to hang out, AND we are going to the same school so we are going to coordinate our classes together. THANK YOU GOD! I'm not alone!

She was so sweet to bring me a full course meal to my desk tonight! I've eaten a whole lot of microwaveable junk since I've been here. TV dinners, Pot pies, Hot pockets, etc. I got a soup and salad tonight, pizza AND dessert. She's such a sweetheart <3





All is well here in Salem! LOTS of working. I'm enjoying it though. The residents and staff here are all really cool! I really really miss home, but I don't regret my decision to move up here.

I start Derby tomorrow night! I'll let you all know how it goes! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog! I knew you wouldnt haveany problems making friends! Miss u!!

    ReplyDelete