Friday, October 18, 2013

Two weeks

Welp, I've officially been here for two weeks!

There have been both good and bad days but all in all it's not too bad here! my Coworkers are great, and I really like my job. Its rough not Knowing the residents like I did in Sparks . There, I Could tell you their name, what apartment they were in, and what they eat and drink for breakfast, lunch, and dinner . I'll get to know them here in time , but I definitely do miss my sparks oldies!

I had to get a new phone , which I thought was the most devastating thing ever. I thought I LOVED my iPhone , until I got this giant !
It's the Galaxy Note 3!  It seriously does everything I could ever need it to do.


My cousin lives pretty close to here which is nice. He picked me up today and took me to lunch. We had some delicious Mexican food and I got to ride in his brand new car. Such a great time. I can't wait for summer so we can go boating and fishing. I truly am blessed. 



1 comment:

  1. Love love LOVE! I am so happy that you are doing so well! i am soooo proud of you! I am sure you will do awesomley at your job! i love you so very much! YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete